Rhinoceros 3D 7 Overview
Rhinoceros, also known as Rhino, has become standard 3D modeling tools for designers and architects. You can start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea—Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and documents your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhinoceros 3D 7 can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids without limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds. Its accuracy and flexibility make it possible for students to explore and build their ideas without spending much time learning “CAD.”
Also, It can export any geometry created in Rhino to laser cutters, milling machines, or 3D printers. This is really what makes Rhino different from general 3D modeling tools based on polygons, where you can create great images without manufacturing precision.
Features of the program
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
System Requirements for Rhinoceros 3D
- 64-bit Intel or AMD processor (not ARM)
- Up to 63 CPU cores.
- 8 GB or more of memory (RAM) is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 responsive graphics card is recommended.
- 4 GB or more graphics card memory (RAM) is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.