Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Benefits
Office Professional Plus 2019 includes Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and Skype for Business. There isn’t a 2019 version of OneNote, but OneNote 2016 is available for Office 2019.
We recommend that you uninstall existing versions of Office before you deploy Office 2019. If you’re uninstalling previous versions of Office products installed with Windows Installer (MSI), the Office Deployment Tool can remove most of those for you as part of the installation of Office 2019.
After downloading the installation files, internet access isn’t required to install, activate, or use Office 2019. There isn’t a 2019 version of SharePoint Designer or InfoPath. The last version for both products is 2013.
Office 2019 is a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet ready for the cloud. And each time we release a new on-premises version of Office, customers ask us if this will be our last. We’re pleased to confirm that we’re committed to another on-premises release in the future.
Overview of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Features
This includes the following Office products:
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019
- Microsoft Lync 2019
- Microsoft OneNote 2019
- Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
- Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Microsoft Visio Viewer 2019
- Microsoft Word 2019
- Skype for business 2019
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
- And many more
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 and later
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- .NET version: Some features may require affordable papers .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
There are no reviews yet.